新金山中文图书馆（上午9点至下午5点）13A Windsor Ave, Mt Waverley Vic 3149
咨询电话：9888 1688 电邮：[email protected]
咨询电话：(03) 9888 1688 ( 9:00 am – 5:00 pm )
家长可用信用卡、银行卡、银联卡或支票付费：用银行卡付款不收取任何费用，用信用卡和银联卡付款将会有1.5%的手续费（不接受America Express卡），用支票付款请写“XJS Chinese School”，我校暂时无法处理网上转账付费，且尽可能避免现金支付；
如邮寄支票付费，请参照招生简章内的收费标准，填妥支票（请写:XJS Chinese School），连同“学生信息表”（https://xjs.vic.edu.au/enroll-2/）一起，邮寄至：XJS Chinese School, PO Box 5042, Pinewood Vic 3149；
2020 Enrollment Notice
The enrollment for 2020 is open from 16th /17th November 2019. Please be aware:
- a) In 2020, there will be morning Chinese classes and afternoon Chinese classes available for both Saturdays and Sundays. For Prep and Year 1-3 classes, the full-day class is as follows: 3 Chinese classes in the morning and 3 afternoon classes including maths, drawing and Chinese culture/arts finishing at 4pm.
- b) Payments can be made by cheque, debit card, credit card or UNIPAY (conditions apply). Online transfer is not available and cash payment is not encouraged;
- c) The tuition fees can be paid in three categories: Half-year, Full-year and Early Bird. The 2020 tuition fees for Prep to Year 9 remain the same as those in 2019 while the fees for Accelerated Chinese Program and VCE Program is adjusted slightly. Benefits would be available for advanced full-year payments by 24 December 2019 (please refer to the 2020 Admission Guide https://xjs.vic.edu.au/enroll-2/). Please be advised the following information for your reference:
- Time and Venue
Saturdays & Sundays: The Chinese Office on each campus (9AM –4PM). The enrollment is open from 16th /17th Nov to 7th/8th Dec.
Mon-Fri & School Holidays: Xin Jin Shan Chinese Library (9AM—5PM) (Phone: 9888 1688)
13A Windsor Ave, Mt Waverley Vic 3149 (Closed 25th Dec 2019 – 12th Jan 2020)
- Admission Process:
- Student Registration
All enrolling students are required to fill in the Student Information Form which would be submitted to the Department of Education and Training by the school.
After paying tuition and registration fee, students are allowed access to classrooms.
The school provides free textbooks for enrolled students (additional fee will apply if original copies are lost).
- Discount Policies
- Discounts apply for students who paid off full-year tuition fees by December 24th, 2019. (Please refer to 2020 Admission Guide)
- The third enrolled child of a family receives 50% discount of tuition fee (plus registration fee to be paid once) if paid off full-year.
- All Chinese-origin children adopted by Australian families are exempted from paying tuition fee. Only registration fee needs to be paid.
- Children of XJS current teachers receive 50% discount of tuition fee (plus registration fee to be paid once) if paid off full-year.
- Children of XJS retired teachers receive 30% discount of tuition fee (plus registration fee to be paid once).
- Children of XJS alumni receive 30% discount of tuition fee (plus registration fee to be paid once) (Graduate Certificate required).
- Early-learning is tuition-free. Only registration fee needs to be paid per semester.
- Discount applies ONCE only.
- Refund Policies
If enrolled and paid students need to drop out the semester, refund can be made within the first three weeks of Term 1 for Semester 1 or the first three weeks of Term 3 for Semester 2.
A processing fee of $20 and the tuition fee of the weeks taken will be deducted from the refund payment. Registration fee is not refundable at any time. Refund issues are to be resolved with responsible campus manager.
All refund application must be submitted in written forms (with a copy of payment receipt) either by post or through email to the responsible campus manager. Once the relevant information is confirmed, the cheque of refund payment would be sent out within 10 business days after the application.
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Phone: (03) 9888 1688 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Methods of payment:
Payments can be made by cheque, debit card, credit card or UNIPAY (conditions apply).
If you pay by cheque, please include your cheque (payable to: XJS Chinese School) and the completed Student Enrollment Form (can be downloaded from https://xjs.vic.edu.au/enroll-2/) in an envelope and post it to: XJS Chinese School, PO Box 5042, Pinewood Vic 3149. Online bank transfer is currently not available and please also try not paying by cash.
If you pay by debit card, no surcharge applies. If you pay by credit card or UNIPAY (America Express is not acceptable), 1.5% surcharge applies.
Our school is now encouraging parents to support the victims of NSW and QLD bushfires. Donation boxes will be available on each campus of the school in the following weeks and all the donation would be calculated and sent to the state office of Victoria of Salvation Army on the last day of Term 4.
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School Inc.