新金山中文学校是一所旨在保护儿童安全的社区语言学校，如果您对我校的有关儿童安全相关政策有任何疑问或建议，请登陆我校网站 https://xjs.vic.edu.au/child-safety/或致电98881688进行查询，也可发邮件至[email protected]。
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School
Dear teachers, students and parents,
Welcome back to XJS. Term 3 starts on this coming weekend (17/18 July). Due to the current Covid-19 situation, there are still some restrictions in place. CLV has informed all the community language schools to follow these instructions on campus:
- All the staff and volunteers must wear face masks inside (except if teaching).
- All the parents must wear face masks inside when entering offices for enquiry and registration and entering classrooms for picking up and dropping off kids.
- All the students aged 12 years and older must wear face masks in the classrooms.
- All the staff, volunteers and parents staying on campus over 15 minutes must check in on the QR Code.
- No parents are allowed to stay on campus during class time. If you are expected to stay with your child/ren in need (such as early learning class), please register in the Chinese office on campus. We would assist you to apply for Working With Children Check. You are also required to read and sign the relevant child safe documents.
Your cooperation on the Covid-19 restrictions and regulations on campus would create a healthy and safe learning and working environment for all of us.
I would like to present my sincere appreciation to all the teachers, students and parents for your continuous support in the last 1.5 years during the time of Covid-19 and your contribution has made it possible for us to provide Chinese language teaching services smoothly.
In addition, I would like to remind you that this coming weekend would be cold and wet. Please observe parking rules carefully and do not park on non-parking spots or driveways of local neighbourhoods to avoid unnecessary fines.
I wish you a pleasant learning and working experience in Term 3. Let’s see you on campus this weekend.
Kevin Hu, Principal