- 老师不可和学生进行一对一网络教学，VCE学生因学习的特殊性需要进行口语练习 ，除老师和学生外，还必须同时有一位学生的家长或监护人在场；
- 家长对网课内容、教学安排和老师表现有任何意见和建议，欢迎书面联系学校：[email protected]。
新金山中文学校是一所旨在保护儿童安全的社区语言学校，如果您对我校的有关儿童安全相关政策有任何疑问或建议，请登陆我校网站 https://xjs.vic.edu.au/child-safety/或致电98881688进行查询，也可发邮件至[email protected]
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School
Urgent Notice Regarding Covid-19 New Restrictions
Dear teachers, students and parents,
Premier Daniel Andrews has announced this afternoon that the entire state will be locked down for 5 days from 11:59pm tonight (15 July) until 11:59pm next Tuesday (20 July). Stay at home orders will apply with people permitted only to leave home for the following reasons: shopping for essentials, caregiving, authorised work, exercise, receive a vaccination or with specific exemptions and 5-kimometre rule applies; Schools will move to remote learning.
Based on the new restrictions, we’ve decided to move to remote learning this weekend (17/18 July) for all campuses for Prep and year 1-12 students (there is no early-learning classes this weekend). Teachers, students and parents are expected to observe the following regulations regarding remote learning:
- Teachers are required to prepare online sessions carefully, start and finish session on time and make an accurate record of students’ attendance.
- Students are required to join the online sessions with their real Chinese or English names.
- Teachers, students and parents are required to wear neat casual clothes in a quiet, non-political and non-religious working or learning environment in their house during online sessions.
- Non-XJS teachers, students and parents are not allowed to get access to the online sessions.
- During online sessions, try not have other small children in your home shown on camera for security and privacy purposes.
- Teachers are not allowed to have one-to-one online sessions with students except for VCE students who are required to have at least one parent/guardian besides them while having one-to-one online sessions with their teachers.
- Teachers, students and parents are not allowed to take photos or record the online sessions in audio or video forms (except for VCE 12 students upon obtaining parent approval).
- When sharing screen during the online sessions, teachers are not allowed to show any website or contents that are not suitable for children.
- While observing the online sessions, parents are required to keep quiet and try not disturbing or interrupting the teaching.
- If you have any question or feedback about the online sessions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Please keep safe and healthy.
Let’s see you in remote learning this weekend.
Kevin Hu, Principal