大家好！今天上午，维州代理州长James Merlino MP 宣布了维多利亚州新的疫情管制举措：从本周四（6月10日）晚上11点59分起，墨尔本大都市地区疫情限制部分解禁：外出不限制5个理由，从10公里限制增加到25公里限制；家中不可接待访客，户外聚会限10人；学校从本周五起恢复教学，但学校不接待访客；口罩在户外不强制性佩戴（除非相隔距离不到1.5米），12岁以上所有人员在室内必须戴口罩（包括室内工作场所、中学和公共交通）等。详情请参阅维多利亚州政府的公告（Victorian Government’s statement for more information）。
5. 所有家长在上课期间不得在校园滞留。特殊需求陪伴（如早教班）请到各校区的办公室登记，我们将协助您办理跟儿童一起工作的资格审核Working With Children Check的申请，还有您必须要了解并签署有关儿童安全的相关文件。
新金山中文学校是一所旨在保护儿童安全的社区语言学校，如果您对我校的有关儿童安全相关政策有任何疑问或建议，请登陆我校网站 https://xjs.vic.edu.au/child-safety/或致电98881688进行查询，也可发邮件至[email protected]。
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School
Dear teachers, students and parents,
I would like to inform you the Acting Premier James Merlino MP today announced the lockdown restrictions will be eased in metropolitan Melbourne from 11.59pm Thursday 10 June, however a raft of restrictions will remain in place. The five reasons to leave home will be overturned. The existing 10 kilometre limit will be increased to 25km. Melburnians will not be able to have visitors to their homes, but outdoor gatherings are allowed for up to 10 people. Schools will be able to return to in-person learning. Masks will no longer be required outdoors unless you cannot maintain a 1.5 metre distance, but it is important that people over 12 years old continues to wear them indoors, whether that is shopping, on the train or at work. Please refer to the Victorian Government’s statement for more information.
We will return to school from this weekend. Based on the new restrictions, we urge all the staff, volunteers and visitors to follow the instructions below on campus:
- All the staff and volunteers must wear face masks inside (except if teaching)
- All the parents must wear face masks inside when entering offices for enquiry and registration and entering classrooms for picking up and dropping off kids
- All the students aged 12 years and older must wear face masks in the classrooms
- All the staff, volunteers and parents staying on campus over 15 minutes must check in on the QR Code.
- No parents are allowed to stay on campus during class time. If you are expected to stay with your child/dren in need (such as early learning class), please register in the Chinese office on campus. We would assist you to apply for Working With Children Check. You are also required to read and sign the relevant child safe documents.
Your cooperation on the new Covid-19 restrictions and regulations on campus would create a healthy and safe learning and working environment for all of us.
I would also like to inform you some other good news. Even though we are kept at home due to lockdown restrictions and cold weather, over 400 students and teachers have participated the online Chinese Culture Camp organised by the All-China Federation of Returned Overseas Chinese. They have been busily occupied with abundant online activities such as listening stories about Mr. YUAN Longping, Creation of the Gods, Wild Adventure, Three Character Classic, Idioms and Fables, making videos for their presentation and accomplishing learning tasks while learning Chinese tradition and culture. Please feel free to read them on our school’s website at https://xjs.vic.edu.au/2021summercamp/.
Let’s see you this weekend on campus.