原定早教学前部在Mt Waverley North小学的班级本周六照常上课，因校园施工再加上有投票站将不得不更改，早教学前部本周六停课，整个学期延迟一周至12月9日结束。请大家谅解！
9， 家长配合老师帮助孩子上好网课，不可影响或打断老师的教学。家长如对网课内容、教学安排和教师表现有任何意见和建议，可书面电邮学校：[email protected]
新金山中文学校是一所教育部认可的旨在保护儿童安全的社区语言学校，如果您对我校的有关儿童安全相关政策有任何疑问或建议，请登陆我校网站 https://xjs.vic.edu.au/child-safety/或致电98881688进行查询，也可发邮件至[email protected]
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School
Dear teachers, students and parents,
I would like to let you know this coming Saturday (14 October) is the 2023 Australian Indigenous Voice referendum day. As MWSC is used as a voting venue, all the year 1-11 classes would be delivered online and Year 12 students would remain learning onsite. Please remind students to attend their Zoom classes on time based on the notice from their class teachers. Please be aware that now the limit for each Zoom session is 40 minutes and the next session can only be resumed after 10 minutes. Therefore, each Zoom class is 40 minutes for students.
Initially, the classes on Mt Waverley North Primary School campus would remain onsite. However, due to the construction work and the vote venue, we have to cancel all the classes for this campus and the last week of Term 4 for MWNPS campus is postponed to 9 December. We are very sorry for any inconvenience brought to you.
To ensure the smooth delivery of online classes, please follow the instructions below:
1. Teachers are required to prepare online sessions carefully, start and finish session on time and make a correct record of students’ attendance on the day.
2. Students are required to join the online sessions with their real Chinese or English names.
3. Teachers, students and parents are required to wear neat casual clothes in a quiet, non-political and non-religious working or learning environment in their house during online sessions.
4. Non-XJS teachers, students and parents are not allowed to get access to the online sessions.
5. During online sessions, try not have small children in your home on camera for security and privacy purposes.
6. Teachers are not allowed to have one-to-one online chat or online sessions with students.
7. Teachers, students and parents are not allowed to take photos of or record the online sessions in audio or video forms.
8. When sharing screen during the online sessions, teachers are not allowed to show any website or contents that are not suitable for children.
9. While observing the online sessions, parents are required to keep quiet and try not to disturb or interrupt the teaching. If you have any question or feedback about the online sessions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Classes will remain as normal on October 15th (Sunday). Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I wish you all the best over the weekend.
Kevin Hu, Principal
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School is a DET-accredited Child Safe community language school. If you have any concern and suggestions regarding the school’s child safe policy, please feel free to visit https://xjs.vic.edu.au/child-safety/ or call us at 9888 1688 or email us at [email protected].